Semi-private and private surfing lessons with Hook Up Surfing offer a fun, safe, and rewarding way to learn how to surf and enjoy the waves of Waikiki. Whether you choose to learn with a small group or one-on-one with an instructor, you can expect high-quality instruction and an unforgettable experience.
Let us help plan your next group event!
- Consultation Call
Use this form to book a time for us to give you a call to help plan your next group outing!
Hook-Up-Surfing Operations Manager:
Surf Coach/Surf Instructor, Stand Up Paddle Instructor/Coach
- 15+ Years Coaching Surf and SUP Beginner – Expert
- Loves to teach all ages and levels
- 20 years Lifeguarding in Multiple Countries
- Speaks English and Mandarin Chinese
- Has taught thousands of people to surf
- Former ASP/WSL longboard competitor
- Professional SUP/Paddle Athlete
- Finished 3rd in Molokai 2 Oahu World SUP Champs
- First Athlete to Ever Complete the Molokai 4
- Professional SUP Assoc. Certified Instructor Trainer
- Loves surfing in Waikiki, the birthplace of surfing
- Favorite Surf Break: Threes, Bones, Kaiwi Channel
- 3 BA’s an MA and an MBA
- Lifelong learner
- Coaches Triathlon and Canoe Sports as well